Experienced Sales Professional
We are looking for an experienced, personable, independent and organized sales professional with a passion for beer to join our team.
This position will maintain and support our existing customer base, while seeking new accounts and growing our brand through direct sales, marketing, promotional activities and merchandising support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supports Kassik’s Core Values, Purpose, and Philosophies.
- Maintains constant communication and positive relationships with the Market Manager, Distributor sales force, and key retailers
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Conducts ongoing brand training with retailors, distributor partners, and consumers.
- Assists at all special events and festivals in the territory.
- Maintains professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Full-time brewery trainee.
If you are the kind of person who welcomes opportunities, who can roll with
change both big and small then this may be the opportunity for you. We work hard, but have a great time
doing it. The successful candidate will be reliable, takes a sense of pride in their work and be at least
21 years old. Must have or be willing to obtain Techniques of Alcohol Management (TAM Card) and a DEC food
This position will include all aspects of the brewery including customer service, wort production, equipment CIP and sanitation, beer transfers and fill kegs. The right candidate will have a good attitude, and will provide customer service in a prompt and courteous manner, abide by all state and local liquor laws, have a passion for making high quality beer, decent mechanical aptitude and ability to multi-task. Must be able to lift 55 pounds to shoulder height repeatedly on occasion, be on your feet for long shifts, and be willing to work early morning or late night shifts.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org